Channel Business Manager / Senior Customer Development Manager - UK Grocery
Opportunity to work within the fast-paced Vogue International UK team helping to support and cement growth for the OGX and Maui Moisture haircare brands. Working within a team of 5 in the UK and 8 in EMEA, the successful applicant will gain exposure to all areas of running an FMCG business including sales, marketing and PR initiatives.
Vogue UK team – commercial, marketing, category
Retailer commercial, supply and marketing teams
Vogue Regional and Global teams
Local GSI, Supply, Finance business partners
A pivotal role within a JNJ business that epitomizes #StartUpMentality, the role requires someone with pace, accuracy and dynamism to manage business critical activities that will help deliver our ambitious growth objectives.
This role is tasked with building and delivering market leading commercial plans which drive sustainable growth for Vogue and help our retailer partners create category growth through well-defined and executed partnerships.
- Support in development and implementation of commercial strategy and projects to delivery Vogue growth agenda.
- Management of a portfolio of retail partners, developing, negotiating, implementing and optimising joint commercial plans
- Planning and implementation of brand building and sales driving activities including NPD sell ins, promotional activity, ranging recommendations, activations instore and online.
- Analysing and reporting customer sales data internally and externally, using insights to optimise plans to hit internal and external targets.
- Managing internal financial activity, building and adapting timely demand forecasts, performance tracking
- Customer focused – you will have lots of evidence of building collaborative relationships at multiple levels and across functions within retailer partners.
- Relevant and successful commercial sales history, demonstrating consistent delivery against internal and external metrics
- Passion for the consumer and shopper – you will have experience of working in category, marketing or shopper roles
- Expert understanding and experience of working with UK high street and grocery retailers and multi format/channel.
- Outstanding listening and communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Connect – pro-actively build, improve and manage a breadth and depth of relationship with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver – act with speed, agility, grip, transparency and accountability
- Shape – an architect and a builder, an attitude that is ‘we can if..’
- Credo – Maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability
To excel in this role, you will already have experience within the FMCG landscape and have worked across multiple grocery or high street customers in a commercial and ideally a category role. You will also be able to demonstrate
- A strong customer and consumer attitude
- A proven track record of strong commercial performance from sales, profitability and share point of view
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to identify profit driving opportunities to drive business efficiency
- Ability to engage your customers and collaborate with internal authorities to identify areas of opportunity and alignment to develop strategies that build joint business value
- Ability to build and harvest great relationships both internally and externally to achieve strategic business objectives
- Strength in communication, with an ability to influence a diverse group partners, with clear and concise methodology and delivery
- Adapt to evolving business conditions and see them as an opportunity to take calculated risks that enhance business outcomes
- High level of autonomy and enjoy networking to achieve results
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)