Job title – Supply
Chain Launch Leader (secondment)
GCF – Role holder could be either GCF 25 or GCF 26
Location – Cork, Leeds, Raynham, Warsaw (1 role however can be based at either of the locations)
12-month secondment opportunity with the opportunity to be extended/made permanent
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is investing in early stage research and insights to build our long-term pipeline and enable us to implement creative disease and care pathways on behalf of customers and the patients we all serve. As this investment includes attracting top talent, DePuy Synthes Quality and Research & Development departments are recruiting for a new team member to join their high performing team.
DePuy Synthes offers exciting career opportunities for high-calibre Engineering professionals. We provide customer value by delivering superior engineering performance, supporting our internal and external customers and by developing great business leaders. We have a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
The Launch Management group leads the delivery of new products across the end-to-end supply chain to deliver a cost effective, reliably supplied product portfolio that maximizes value to customers. This role is entrusted with end-to-end supply chain project management responsibility for New Product Development activities. The role will interface heavily with functions across the franchise and end-to-end supply chain to deliver each project through Charter Gate to Gate 6, where it has reached stability to hand over to base business.
In this role you will provide global leadership to manage launch readiness activities across E2E supply chain to achieve overall business objectives for a project(s), including commercial success, profitability, speed to market and quality.
- Responsible for assembling and building strong cross functional teams with Marketing, R&D, Quality and Supply Chain teams to achieve business objectives. Lead Ops readiness and deployment calls with this cross functional team.
- Responsible for getting projects through Supply chain gates from Charter to Gate 6, where the supply chain has reached stability to be handed over to base business
- Ensure key metrics in the business case are meet through the course of the project (COGs, GP, Supply, Forecast etc)
- Identify gaps in existing business processes and drive improvement activities to close them. Help shape the overall Launch management group vision for the future.
- Be the point of communication for the Project – Status of Project, Achievements, Watch outs, escalations, Support/Decisions required etc..
- Participate in New Business Development activities including due diligence and business case development
Experience and Skills:
While a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science of Business is desirable we encourage candidates qualified by experience only to apply
We are looking for you to bring you demonstrable experience, preferred within a regulated environment, to this opportunity
You are a good communicator, Influencer and team player
Proven ability to successfully manage projects
Medical Device/Pharmaceutical/Biologics experience is preferred due to the nature of the opportunity
Supply Chain experience (manufacturing engineering or planning) preferred
Closing date – Thursday 20th February 2020
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
Committed to caring
Responsible to our communities
Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
Unique in our background and experiences
The drivers of our own success
Passionate about doing what’s right
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)