Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Field Business Manager, located in Laheriasarai.
Field Business Manager will be responsible to drive business objective through development of the reporting team member, developing KOL’s and growing Market share. As a people leader this will help you a journey to lead with purpose.
- Territory level detailing Deliverables - Prescriptions, HCP Coverage, HCP engagement by jointly working with the MSRs
- HCP Coverage: 880 to 1320
- Chemist Coverage: 600 to 900
- Territory level business delivery from ORSL/ Johnsons Baby professional and all other detailed products
- To work closely with Customer Development team to ensure chemist servicing & POBs execution
- Executing HCP Activity Engagement Plan with the help of Activation Managers
- Owning up key core doctor’s relationship in your territory
- Ensuring timely e-reporting is done by MSRs
- Ensuring the 100% compliance.
- Ensuring compliant processes are followed by MSRs while detailing
- Mentoring & Training MSRs on detailing practices
- Reviewing MCL List & Core Chemists list on a regular frequency
- Ensuring compliance at the ground level & Ensuring MSRs are regularly trained
- First level of team management. Directly responsible for leading Outsourced MSRs
Qualification: BSc/B. Pharm/B. Com
Skills and Experience :
- Pharma MNC with min 3-4 years as people manager.
- Proven record on Business delivery.
- Known to CRM Skill’s.
- Successful new product launch experiences.
- Good Analytical ability
- Exposure in digital framework for reporting business review formats etc.
- Experience conducting scientific Continuous Medical Education
1. Reports to (Role): Zonal Business Manager
2. No of people Reporting into you 4-5 MSR
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)