Janssen Research and Development (JRD) is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) position supporting the Medical Affairs Operations Group within Global Development.
Janssen Research & Development (JRD) aims to transform patients' lives by discovering and developing innovative solutions to address the most important medical needs of our time. Within JRD, Global Development is the preferred partner for the delivery of clinical studies worldwide and will drive value by accelerating and enabling the development and lifecycle of all Johnson & Johnson health care products.
The person will provide financial support and strategic leadership and have high exposure to Senior Leadership Team members, working closely with partners from cross-functional teams (e.g. Commercial Finance, Clinical Functional Planning) and supervises 1 Financial analyst.
- Providing business partnering support to Global Medical Affaires Operations, including functional budget, headcount management and financial reporting
- Understanding the cross-functional business and be actively engaged in key business challenges, decisions and opportunities
- Liaison between Medical Affairs Operations, Clinical Functional Planning, Commercial Finance and Commercial Medical Affairs
- Coordinate the budget process in close collaboration with cross-functional teams: forecasting and budgeting during major budget cycles of both FTE and project expenses
- Lead and coordinate the quarterly charge out process to cross-functional teams (Local, Regional and Global Commercial Finance groups and commercial partners)
- Lead and participate in ad hoc (strategic) projects, operational improvement initiatives and special requests such as savings calculations.
- Ensure that the principles and elements of the Credo, J&J business policies, Healthcare Compliance, Regulatory, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley are adhered to all aspects of the job responsibilities
- People management: the position supervises 1 financial analyst
- Master degree with affinity for Finance
- A minimum of 3 years finance experience is required.
- Able to work independently in a very dynamic, complex and global business environment, with a proactive and result oriented attitude
- Continuously challenge the status quo and provides recommendations for finance and business improvements
- Highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English is required
- Location: Beerse, Belgium
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)