Role: Financial Analyst
Location: Cork, Ireland
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
- Calculating and loading JOINT ICP’s in Worldwide ERP systems including strive
- Engaging with Global Tax, Plan, Deliver & Product MGT teams to drive & anticipating the ICP E2E calculation & setup process seamlessly
- Playing a key role in AGP Roadmap action plan and data integrity checks and updates
- Supporting YoY Tally Sheet process and ICP calculations
- Setting up year-end costing & System ERP
- Leveraging tools ( RPA, Power BI, Microsoft Flow ) to automate base business.
- Actively supporting continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and speed of ICP processes
- Ensuring that all requests and queries are timely processed and answered making sure that all deadlines are met
- Making sure that Key Performance Indicators are delivered within the targets
- Financial background
- MS Office (advanced MS Excel knowledge required)
- Experience in working with ERP system
- Strong analytical skills
- Stress resistant – able to work under pressure
- Organized – good time management & able to set priorities
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with all the stakeholders
- Very good team player, assertive and result oriented
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)