- Partner closely with cross functional teams such as Regulatory Affairs, Safe and Vigilance, Logistics and Supply, Customer Service, and Manufacturing teams on a day to day basis to provide Marketing direction regarding user needs and regional requirements for identified new products, and throughout the product management process.
- Support Business Development efforts through prioritization of focus areas/insights, collaborative identification of - and Marketing evaluation of - potential external innovation opportunities.
- Collaborate with regional Commercial Marketing leads, digital/channel Marketing colleagues, and external agencies to develop and roll-out domestic launch support materials for use by regional Marketing teams.
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the platform using a range of market research techniques including Voice of Customer interviews and ongoing engagement, Jobs Outcomes Constraints (JOC) research, Ethnography research, surveys, literature reviews, attendance and engagement in industry related conferences, competitive analysis, etc.
- Serve as a leading information source for the company on the arthroscopic market/segment size and attractiveness, competitive benchmark information, clinical trends, healthcare economic trends, and the related implications.
- Build and maintain business case analysis for individual projects and the platform portfolio overall to support appropriate resource allocation levels and ensure platform is well positioned to meet growth targets.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)