Mitek Sports Medicine, part of the DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Product Manager located in TOKYO, Japan.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
DePuy Synthes Mitek Sports Medicine is the Sports Medicine business offering orthopaedic sports medicine products, soft tissue repair devices, joint movement solutions and minimally invasive and arthroscopic solutions.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the Japanese marketing strategy, new product launch management, management of current product pipeline, and KOL engagement.
Product scope includes, but not limited to, shoulder sports implants, surgical instruments, and shoulder reconstruction products. Product responsibilities may change according to the resource allocation within the team and the project scopes.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams such as Regulatory Affairs, Safe and Vigilance, Logistics and Supply, Customer Service, and Manufacturing teams on a day today basis to provide Marketing direction regarding user needs and regional requirements for identified new products, and throughout the product management process.
- Support Business Development efforts through prioritization of focus areas/insights, collaborative identification of - and Marketing evaluation of - potential external innovation opportunities.
- Collaborate with regional Commercial Marketing leads, digital/channel Marketing colleagues, and external agencies to develop and roll-out domestic launch support materials for use by regional Marketing teams.
- Identify and prioritize growth opportunities for the platform using a range of market research techniques including Voice of Customer interviews and ongoing engagement, Jobs Outcomes Constraints (JOC) research, Ethnography research, surveys, literature reviews, attendance and engagement in industry related conferences, competitive analysis, etc.
- Serve as a leading information source for the company on the arthroscopic market/segment size and attractiveness, competitive benchmark information, clinical trends, healthcare economic trends, and the related implications.
- Build and maintain business case analysis for individual projects and the platform portfolio overall to support appropriate resource allocation levels and ensure platform is well positioned to meet growth targets.
・Product marketing exprience at Medical Device industry.
・Business level of English
・Team work, collaborating with other teams
・Self-starter with taking initiative
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)