· Analyze panomics data, mostly NGS RNA sequencing in individual studies
· Analyze DNA sequencing and microarray data for genetic association
· Integrate panomics, genetics and other biomedical data from internal and external sources to expand in-house knowledge bases
· Mine integrated data for neuropsychiatric therapeutic leadsDevelop research grade methods and pipelines for data management, processing and analysis
· PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Molecular Biology, System Biology, or a related discipline and in the same disciplines, working experience in Computational Biology.
· Proficient in R is required.
· Experience with large scale data collection, processing, integration and meta-analysis is required
· Knowledge in Neuroscience is strongly preferred
· Experience with NGS single cell/nucleus data analysis is preferred.
· Experience with high performance parallel computing and cloud computing is a preferred.
· Experience with epigenomics is preferred.Experience with Omicsoft tool suite is a plus