＜General Summary / 職務概要＞
For aiming Total Eye Health Company as Vision (both Visioncare and Surgical vision), develop and execute the Professional Strategy for Japan ensuring that professional education, training, professional/medical affairs are strongly linked to overall business plans, and executed flawlessly. To work closely with commercial groups to support and ensure credible, scientific and compelling materials are developed to support the Johnson & Johnson Vision product portfolio, with utilizing maximally facilities such as JJ suit and JJI.
To lead and develop Japan Professional Team strongly in order to execute the plans accordance of priorities via seamless collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. The team helps organization to connect professionals with continuing education opportunities to help patients see better, connect better, live better.
This position manages Professional Marketing group in addition to Professional Education Dept.
＜Duties & Responsibilities / 職務および職責＞
- Accountable for the development of professional strategic plans to support current and future business needs of the market
Communication / Education / Development
- Accountable for leading surround sound and share of voice in professional media channels/ major conferences. Ensuring strong partnering with Professional Marketing to elevate the scientific evidence that supports the superior performance of Johnson & Johnson Vision Eye Health portfolios such as ACUVUE® products and Surgical Vision Products.
- Development and execution of strong professional educational plans that are aligned with business needs and disseminate latest research findings and enhance Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) skills.
- Raise doctors and ECP’s skills and satisfaction, through using JJ suit/JJI, labs, congresses, and local seminars
Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Lead the relationship with KOLs. Ensure KOL database is properly maintained and leveraged to develop strong KOL engagement and emerging KOL development plans strategically.
New Product Launch
- Ensure strong early experience and advocacy of new products via, KOLs, advisory panels, and ACUVUE® Leadership Team meetings.
- Ensure internal and external educational plans and programmes support new product introductions.
- Develop and execute strong surround sound professional plans that support new product launch through product training and dissemination of evidence based science that supports new product features and performance
External Environment and Regulatory Affairs
- Ensure strong partnering with local regulatory affairs and medical affairs to ensure full regulatory compliance across market (product registration and device vigilance)
- Drive shaping external environment planning and execution to increase fit capacity and support the creation of new professional bodies
- Coach team members inclusively within the team and the team to demonstrate the inclusive leadership to others.
- Ensure robust development and succession plans in place
- Ensure objective setting and appraisal process followed in accordance with Japan timelines.
- Leading SOV (share of voice) in professional media channels
- Publications # Vs plan
- KOL engagement and emerging KOL development activities Vs plan
- Professional website registrations Vs plan
- Peer to peer interactions Vs plan
- JJ suit/JJI attendance Vs plan and overall NPS score for attendees
＜Key Requirements (skills, competencies,
experiences, certifications) / 必要要件（スキル、知識、経験、資格）＞
- Minimum 5 years experience with proven track record in medical device or pharmaceutical sales/marketing and training
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Business and financial awareness / acumen
- Experience in partnering with Government Affairs and RA to shape external environment
- High verbal and written communication skills with good command of business / technical English.
- Excellent Leadership and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Integrity, self awareness and adaptability.
- Open to cultural differences
- Collaboration and teaming skills.
- Strong passion for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver.
Qualified Health Care Provider with Medical Qualification or minimum scientific degree qualification with significant experience in professional space (Preferred)
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)