Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Head-office : Cologno Monzese (MI)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company Head-office: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Head-office: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: office Cologno Monzese (MI)
For the Italian office Cologno Monzese (MI), we are looking for an Intern. for the Credit Collection Team.
During the internship, the trainee will support the tutor on removing obstacles to the collection of credit, dealing with external debt collection company and the law firm, support preparing the necessary documentation for the resolution of the specific problem with the customer.
The intern will also support on the following activities:
- to find the necessary documentation, interfacing with the external company that carries out the debt collection, with the law firm that manages the legal practices on behalf of our company, with colleagues from other departments interested in the credit management activities
- to work on documentation in order to resolve the problem, with consequent removal of the obstacle and collection of credit and sharing of the result with the team
The trainee will be involved in activities related to debt collection, in order to learn their dynamics and challenges.
During the internship, the trainee will have the opportunity to develop analysis skills, complexity management, problem solving skills and relationship management, both with the external client and with the other departments involved in the sales and billing process.
-Neograduates in Economics, Management, Accounting or related fields.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles (double - entry is fundamental)
- Good knowledge of JDE and or SAP systems will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)