Who is Janssen? Simply put, we’re people; more than 35,000 working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time — from heart disease, diabetes, and psoriasis to Alzheimer’s, HIV, and cancer. We believe that challenging something is the best way to change it. So, every day, in more than 150 countries, we bring together cutting-edge science and the most creative minds in the industry to think differently about how diseases are treated and prevented. We aim not only to innovate but also to empower people with the tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve the best possible results for their health. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
- You are the finance partner to other business functions in the Janssen Germany Operating Company. While managing operating expenditures and Sales Forecasting, you provide business rationale, make recommendations for resource allocation decisions with short- and long-term focus and influence outcome using fact-based data.
- You support the local Controlling team in driving finance processes with gaining improvements by identifying efficiency opportunities and participating in their implementation.
- You are responsible for the assigned elements of the business plan and apply business knowledge to challenge business partners on assumptions.
- Manage projects through collaboration with relevant stakeholders across multiple functions
- You support in driving the digital agenda and be an active part in shaping the future of the finance function.
- You maintain the highest compliance standards while processing day-to-day tasks and assigned monthly/quarterly journal entries, accounting controls and reconciliations.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience with strong finance, accounting, and business acumen
- Preferable but not required Finance Master's degree in Economics or Finance
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry would be an advantage but not necessary
- Passionate about understanding underlying business processes
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Strong collaboration, influencing, communication skills with a strategic mindset
- Action oriented and able to work to tight deadlines
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude and agility to flex multiple work streams fluidly
- Fluency in German and English (both oral & written)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (required).
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia--
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)