The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
This role will drive the digitalization journey in the local Customer Service organization, encompassing Data Analytics and E-Capabilities with the ultimate scope of engaging the Customer in an advanced and renovated Customer Experience.
The Customer Service Digital Lead will lead the local implementation of the Customer Analytics journey, orchestrating the interaction with the Customers through data and automation in an omni-channel dimension.
- Accountable for driving root-cause analysis and action plan using Tableau and any other available reporting.
- Accountable for Customer Journey Analytics, data mining and insights aggregation, with the objective of designing and leading proactive initiatives to improve Customer Experience whilst driving Operations efficiency.
- Lead Automation & Self-Service adoption trough J&J Customer Connect, EDI and any other system available.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of any new eCapability system and tools.
- Manage eCapability issues escalation and major problem solving.
- Accountable for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing for internal systems.
- Ensure internal and external (if needed) systems training.
- Together with the Regional counterparts, co-lead the EMEA eCapabilities & Analyics Community of Practice.
- Lead the digitalization journey within the local team.
- Supervise eCapability & Analytics Specialist(s) ensuring full adherence to Our Credo values
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field are preferred
- Languages: English and local language
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent track record from project management and with clear ability to manage, motivate and influence people.
- Ability to develop close relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues and senior stakeholders
- High level knowledge of systems and logistics
- Good understanding of departmental objectives and how they fit into the wider context
- Experience from working and leading process work streams
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)