We have an exciting opportunity for you, as Johnson & Johnson is looking for a General Accountant to be based in Paranaque, PH, and will be working a night shift (9PM-6AM), whose roles include, but are not limited to:
Performs accounting functions such as budget analysis, financial accounting, or cost accounting and possesses an understanding of general accounting methods, principles and a basic understanding of the business.
- Supports accounting activities associated with maintaining control of accounts, records and for the development of reports in the following areas: disbursements, expenses, tax payment, income, financial accounting, and/or cost accounting.
Assists in monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, analyzes financial information, prepares reports and verifies accuracy. Compiles data pertaining to spending for existing contracts.
- University degree in finance related field or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Willing to work in Paranaque, PH
- Willing to work on a night shift
- 1-3 years experience in General Accounting (GA) function is preferred but fresh graduates are urged to apply
- Professional certification (e.g. CPA) preferred
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ