Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Zonal Medical Advisor based at Mumbai to handle Skincare (Pediatric & adult) and self-care portfolio
Primary scientific face of the organization to physicians for a given therapy area, responsible for:
- Identification, mapping and profiling of scientific leaders of given geography (Metros in particular) and therapy area, on an ongoing basis.
- Engagement of identified local key scientific leaders & local associations (IAP, NNF, IMA, IADVL etc.) through medical affairs activities, in alignment with the overall strategy.
- Representing the organization in various internal & external scientific platforms in allocated geography.
- Gathering customer insights and conveying them back to the franchise team & MA-HO.
- Receiving and processing scientific information requests received from physicians.
Primary scientific resource for the sales team of a given therapy area, responsible for:
- Regular training and flow of latest medical developments in the given field.
- MBBS, MD Pharmacology.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably with experience in medical affairs function (in Skin, Restoration therapy area)
- Knowledge of medical therapeutics.
- Stakeholder management.
- Customer engagement.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)