Johnson and Johnson is the world's largest healthcare company and DePuy Synthes is a market leader in both the ANZ and Global Orthopaedic markets. DePuy Synthes has a long track record in developing and marketing Orthopaedic products that restore the joys of life.
Reporting to the Head of Sales for DePuy Synthes NZ, you will be responsible for leading and developing a high performing team to deliver ongoing sales growth targets across the DePuy Synthes businesses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Motivate and support clinical and sales team in the field
- Drive sales focus according to marketing campaigns
- Build and maintain long term, favourable customer relationships with key decision makers
- Deliver and exceed the agreed forecast budget and Business Plan
- Key Account / Relationship Management and support in executing key tenders
This is a position that will require a strong and experienced sales person with exceptional leadership qualities to take on the challenges of growing the business, managing customer relationships, building and developing the team.
It’s all about YOU
Not only will you be responsible for helping and growing a passionate and dedicated team, you have an opportunity to truly have an impact on the business. You will be highly autonomous in this position but still be part of a larger supportive sales management team. You will have access to first class sales management training and development not just at a local level but on a global scale. You will work with the best in the industry with the same vision… to make a difference in the world by caring for one person at a time.
The following will ensure your success:
- A track record of sales success within the Orthopaedic Medical Devices industry
- Experience in leadership and the management of sales teams
- Comprehensive understanding of the NZ healthcare and hospital landscape, existing relationships with key customers will be advantageous
- Sound commercial acumen, with the ability to identify and maximise business opportunities
- The ability to create a strong team environment whilst individualising your approach to get the best performance out of each team member
- A strong, collaborative approach with your internal colleagues
- A demonstrated history of establishing productive, valued customer relationships
Johnson & Johnson is a name that everyone is familiar with. It is a company that has touched the lives of people of all ages and is synonymous with excellence, quality and innovation in healthcare.
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)