Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a(n) Associate Manager Performance Marketing & Contents EMEA, located in Wokingham, Pinewood Campus.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and deployment of an integrated marketing strategy and contents for ACUVUE® across the EMEA region.
- Using Insights, you will adapt communication contents to support Omni channel communication to consumers, professionals and customers resulting in value creation. You will secure contents optimization across the user journeys according to the capabilities and media channels available across the different touch points.
- You will develop contents for Performance Marketing and will lead Annual Social Media Calendar and related contents aligned with the Key target audiences for the region.
- You will optimize the owned media contents (Website, CRM …) based on key performance indicators.
- You will work closely with Professional Educations, Brand Managers, Ecommerce, Key Account and Public Relations to align, develop and amplify brand contents across functions and channels.
- You will also participate to the deployment of the ACUVUE® equity
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree in Marketing.
Experience and Skills - Required:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in consumer marketing or agency. An experience in healthcare professional marketing is a plus.
- Possess business knowledge and acumen with an awareness of marketing, digital and media trends.
- Brand management experience with a consistent track record of marketing skills such as communications and advertising delivery, new product launches.
- A proven ability to work in partnership with cross-functional and cross-country teams
- Proficient English
- 25% international Travel
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make. Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)