About Johnson & Johnson – Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Our goal is not only to deploy therapies to treat the cancer, but to eliminate the need to give patients a diagnosis of cancer in the first place. One of the ways Janssen is doing this is by focusing scientific research on cancer interception. The goal is to identify and treat patients earlier and earlier in their cancer journey, when they are healthier and less resistant to standard therapeutic interventions.
Key Account Manager – Hematology
For the business unit of Hematology in Sweden we are now hiring a Key Account Manager to cover the West of Sweden. The hematology business is the most significant contributor to the overall Swedish company, also reflected in the resources the team is operating with. During the past few years we launched both in new therapeutic areas and rapidly developed our products within existing therapeutic areas. We continue to plan for future launches and new therapies in the years to come.
As the Key Account Manager – Hematology you will join a diverse team with lots of exiting tasks to handle the best possible value contribution to both customers and the company.
Objectives of the Position
As a Key Account Manager, you feel confident in operating with the following responsibilities on your own and together with your team in your district
- Seek common goals to deliver sales growth in line with plans.
- Collaborate with a dynamic cross functional team to find innovative solutions around our partners.
- Prioritize resources e.g. budget and/or time across stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria.
- Use your insights and experience to initiate and drive the development of a 12-18 months rolling plan for your region, which includes customer projects when appropriate.
- Seek to identify insights, unmet needs and potential value pools leading to development of services and solutions.
- Establish network of partners and external contacts to identify mutually helpful business opportunities.
- Analyze and interpret partners’ strategies/plans and data from CRM and other sources where necessary.
- Analyze sales data and customer insights to develop and execute account plans that are in line with country strategy.
- High level of compliance towards company policies and local regulations.
What You Will Need To Succeed
As a team member you present yourself as engaging with the team you are part of and continuously strive for new ways to grow the business. You are relation oriented and understand the value of partner management in reaching regional achievements.
In driving the business results you have a consistent record of reaching achievements locally and regionally. You are confident with reaching stretched targets and act with an aspiration attitude when leading expectations to performance.
You seek to develop over time and consider growing in an organization as a phenomenal opportunity to evolve personally and expertly.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Proficient spoken and written Swedish and English language (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Home location can be situated in the West of Sweden area, as your district will cover Västra Götaland and nearby regions (required).
- Certified in LIF or minimum bachelor’s degree with the license to sell pharmaceutical products, e.g. pharmacist, biomedicine, nurse, dentist, medical doctor etc. (required).
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Örebro-Örebro, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Jönköping-Jönköping, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland-Borås, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland-Mariestad, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Sweden-Västra Götaland-Vänersborg
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)