The Country Recruiter will be responsible for managing the recruiting process for J&J operating companies in the Singapore. You will be part of the J&J Global Services, Asia Pacific HR Delivery organization and will report to the Country Lead Recruiter in Singapore.
· You will lead the full cycle end to end recruitment process as prescribed in the global recruiting model, with hiring managers, HR partners and other specialist groups.
· You will collaborate with relevant partners in building staffing plans, developing sourcing and assessment strategies and implementing action plans.
· You will play a key role in the deployment and use of job appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology, providing coaching to hiring managers or teams on interviewing and assessment techniques.
· You will actively contribute to the development of sourcing strategies, which may include supporting other markets and recruiters when required.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Interviewing and evaluating prospective talents across different job levels, for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other factors relevant to selection.
Partnering with hiring managers and Total Rewards on recommended compensation and other offer package details; providing candidate offer package recommendation to line managers.
Presenting, negotiating and closing offers with candidates, providing relevant company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" candidates on the value proposition of the J&J experience.
On an ongoing basis, you will ensure that the recruitment process flow adheres to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), keeping in mind to keep the process moving forward.
Driving the completion of due diligence activities in compliance with standard recruitment operating procedures.
Establishing close relationships with internal partners and third party vendors, collaborating to continuously enhance the overall recruitment process and candidate experience.
You will be expected to identify and share recruitment best practices, maintaining current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements. You will lead or actively participate in local, regional or global projects and meetings focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting process and providing the best candidate experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in recruitment with demonstrated capability in recruiting for wide variety of levels and positions in multiple functional disciplines
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal communication, customer-service and organization skills; must have the experience and ability to have discussions across different levels in the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; to develop relationships and influence others
- Knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, employment laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc) will be advantageous
- Strong customer and marketplace focus; negotiation and influencing skills; project management, and time management
- Experience with recruitment management systems and Targeted Selection/behavioral interviewing will be an asset
- Ability to apply judgment to ambiguous or out-of-policy situation
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)