Global Master Data Finance Service Delivery Manager
Your job alert was successfully created.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Manager position leading Global Finance Master Data, located in Manila, Philippines.
The Manager, Global Master Data Finance Service Delivery, is responsible for leading and overseeing end-to-end service delivery for specific Finance Master Data Global process functions serviced by GS Finance-Manila in J&J.
- Responsible and accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the Finance Master Data maintained in J&J systems
- Partner with all stakeholders to ensure appropriate knowledge gained within the team in order to gain comfort on completeness, accuracy and validity of the numbers
- Ensure Operational Key Contacts in place for all sectors/regions
- Ensure SMEs in place for all sub processes within scope
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement mindset throughout the team
- Ensure consistent execution of processes
- Engage with IT and GPO to improve end to end processes
- Partner across regions to ensure global alignment of level 6 processes
- Drive continuous improvements in service levels, customer satisfaction, system enhancements to enable greater process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Cultivate customer service culture, team cohesion, and collaboration within the team through collaboration and team building activities with the management team and staff.
- Direct and manage process teams’ goals, work schedules and activities, back up procedures and staffing requirements to ensure coverage at all times.
- Provide leadership, coaching, counseling, training and guidance to the team so they can proactively carry out their role with the highest possible standards in mind.
Bachelor's degree in finance related field or equivalent with professional certification (e.g. CPA)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- At least 6 years experience in operations with comprehensive understanding of process and procedures, service management concepts, as well as compliance and control
- Finance Master Data knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years in a management and/or supervisory role
- Experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation desirable
- Provides steady leadership and effective management to periods of change and uncertainty
- Strong organization and talent development capability including coaching and counseling skills
- Strong team management skills – able to plan, organize, motivate, provide direction for multiple teams or complex tasks
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills – able to delivers effective communications to a wide range of audiences, including executives at a higher level and/or large groups of people
- Demonstrate ability to maintain productive relationships with service provider of outsourced J&J operations.
- Able to manage external audit efforts; and effectively interacts with external auditors on complex audit requests and issues, representing GS Finance interests
- Demonstrate strong creative ability, and challenges conventional ideas and processes to seek more valuable and improved methods
- Able to consult and negotiate with key stakeholders to achieve buy-in and ownership to new or revised policies
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ