- Proactive problem-solving ability and influencing skills to really help grow the business and drive performance.
- Build and maintain strong strategic customer relationships to accelerate both current and future growth opportunities.
- Analyze and Understand customers’ Business, objectives, shopper, consumer & category trends to optimize plans & business opportunities to engage with customers for implementation of aligned goals and Joint Business Plan
- Develops & executes Joint business plan that addresses KA & JJV growth objectives & opportunities, ensuring stores execution of Projects/Programs/Plans with tracking matrix with the objective of growing sales and the Contact Lenses and Consumer Eye Health category
- Pro-actively seek opportunities and develop new initiatives to further drive brand and category growth.
- Manage forecasting and co-managed marketing activities where relevant.
- Leads and Manages negotiation of contracts of major customer accounts.
- Present business and category performance both internally and externally.
- Leads in regular business reviews with key customers & ensures tracking is in place for timely adjustments &/or updates.
- Makes regular visits to customer HQ and stores to gather information and track progress on agreed plans
- Ensures that each Customer Development Manager delivers against Key Call objectives and customized as per specific key account. Fostering behavioral change & commitment with ECP to shape and raise the professional eye care environment in industry.
- Work with other key internal departments to build integrated approaches with key accounts including marketing, professional education and new product activation, field force deployment.
- Manages co-op budget within guidelines, recommending avenues to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Continuously building and effective strong relationships with individual accounts to develop the ongoing business to a higher level of sustainable growth.
- Ensures all sales personnel and programs are healthcare compliant and Credo based with key focuses on customer sell-through & maintenance of healthy trade inventory.
- Degree in Business or any related discipline.
- More than 5 years’ Experience in account management – ideally in healthcare or optical industry.
- Proven success in customer management.
- Customer and trade knowledge.
- Sound financial management and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal (handle all levels), leadership, written & oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed yet strategic. Superior negotiation and influencing abilities. Problem solving attitude.
- Proactive, innovative, independent worker, has initiative, excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business result.
- Thorough experience, knowledge and understanding of company brand strategies, target consumers, category data, consumer buying behavior.
- Demonstrated growth mindset behaviors.
- Good computer knowledge (Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)