Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector). Marketing Company (Milan). Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector). Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector). Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
For the Italian production plant of Pomezia we are looking for 2 Internships in the ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.
The person will be part of the plant Engineering execution team and will report to the plant Engineering Manager.
The person will support the execution of the following activities:
- Design, Installation and Qualification on new equipment or upgrade of existing equipment for new needs (in collaboration with the Global Technology Platforms)
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Ready to enjoy the direct contact with the shop floor
- Good skills of ownership and accountability
- Skilled in problem-solving
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of Office and Autocad
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)