Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior Finance Manager, Global Services EMEA
Full-time, permanent contract
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance manager, Global Services (GS), to be based in our Prague, Czech Republic location.
The Senior Finance manager, Global Services EMEA will provide overall financial leadership to Global Services EMEA located in both Prague and local markets.
- Direct financial responsibility for supporting Global Services (GS) Finance, HR and Procurement in EMEA. It includes:
- Providing holistic regional financial insights to GS business leaders in EMEA to make business decisions
- Manage key financial processes such as Business Plan, forecast update and actual reporting, provide timely transparency of actual financial performance vs. commitments
- Manage overall financials for overall GS Business Process Outsourcing account
- Managing charge- out process on for both forecast and actuals, it includes GS, CLS and IT costs in Prague
- Develop financial metrics to continue drive GS cost efficiency
- Lead implementation of new technology and process improvement, such as Global Functional TM1, domain reporting etc.
- Oversee financial management for Prague MRC 2121 and legal entity, one J&J Prague building, and other non-GS activities within the MRC
- Lead a staff of 7-9 employees, responsible for talent recruitment, development, and advancement
- A Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree, such as an MBA or Masters is preferred
- A minimum of 8+ years overall experience is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience in Financial Planning & Analysis is preferred with experience in Sales & Marketing Finance and Operations Finance also strongly suggested.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous people management is required.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills are required
- Ability to influence outcomes with senior finance management is required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements is a must
- Organization and strong communication skills are required
- Ability to design business processes and to work effectively in a new, dynamic, and fast paced environment required
- Strong people development and performance management skills are required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint are strongly preferred
- A CPA and/or CMA are preferred
- Estimated travel is expected to range 10% (both domestic and international)
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)