Other responsibilities would include:
- Performing accounting functions such as budget analysis, financial accounting, or cost accounting and possesses an understanding of general accounting methods, principles and a basic understanding of the business.
- Supporting accounting activities associated with keeping control of accounts, records and for the development of reports in the following areas: disbursements, expenses, tax payment, income, financial accounting, and/or cost accounting.
- Assisting in monthly analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, analyzes financial information, prepares reports and verifies accuracy.
- Compiling data pertaining to spending for existing contracts.
- Performing daily and monthly financial and accounting transactions with the general ledger system.
- Assisting with investigation into daily accounting issues where procedures may not be well defined.
- Aiding automation and streamlining of internal and business reporting processes.
- Performing various basic general accounting duties including development of simple reports and analysis of specific accounts as needed.
- Candidates must have an Accounting or Finance Degree
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in any finance process
- Experience in Shared Services or BPO is a preference but not a requirement
- Must be willing to work in night shift.
- Willing to work in Paranaque.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ