Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Business Technology LEAD – IT LEAD CZ/SK
Contract: full time, permanent contract
This role is the key IT point of contact customer relationship management, customer-facing Digital/BI solutions or services in the local market. Consulting with business partners in Czech Republic to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology, this role participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment. Working with colleagues in other markets, and the Regional Centre of excellence, this role promotes adoption and value from current IT capabilities and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
The role encompasses all IT activities needed to support customer interactions for product launches & life cycle, sales force management and efficiency, events and service management on one hand in addition to disease services, integrated care solutions and adjacencies like prevention and adherence services. It includes activities for marketing, sales, medical affairs, and customer support team and market access.
The IT Lead is a member of the In-Market IT team within the Pharm Commercial IT EMEA organization.
- Work with business partners to clarify, develop, and plan for their current and future technology needs.
- Be a partner to the business during strategic planning and identify opportunities for technology to support the business’ strategic objectives.
- Identify opportunities to enhance business performance. Advise and guide the business in business process improvement, harmonization and in the required change management.
- Work to increase the adoption of the process/system usage in the local organization and track the benefits identified.
- Understand business issues and jointly with regional IT translate them into technical recommendations and decisions, partnering with the IT organization to identify emerging technologies to link with business needs
- Represent IT with external partners and customers and consult on selection and approval of third party service providers.
- Deliver local or regional projects, and new market solutions in alignment with regional governance.
- Proactively manage third party service providers and vendors to ensure collaborative high quality delivery according to plan
- Ensure all the solutions implemented locally are aligned with Global and regional IT strategy and the Digital/BI application roadmap
- Perform risk assessments and develop contingency plans
- Functions independently with limited work direction and escalates as appropriate.
- Provides work process reviews and provides balanced/constructive feedback.
- Manages experienced-level internal staff and/or external staff. May manage a project team, vendors or contractors. Demonstrates an understanding of effective talent management practices
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent or 5+ years with advanced degree or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders and partners
- Experience in BI Solutions (preferably Qlik Sense) is an advantage
- Experience in Digital projects (web/mobile and other channels) is an advantage
- Familiarity with multiple technologies and systems
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- Willingness to travel (once per 3 months in average)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag .s.r.o (8397)