sales, but through a different lens…
Acuvue, a Johnson & Johnson brand?
Yes! Acuvue is part of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies UK & Ireland, a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, which is committed to transforming the world's vision. We strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
About the position
You will be a member of a team consisting of 8 account managers and will be responsible for looking after a mix of customers, from Primary business owners to Optometrists and Optical staff across the major Key accounts and Independent practices.
Our best in class training will provide you with a deep understanding of the products and services we offer so you can be a true Acuvue ambassador.
Within your territory, you will get to know your customers extremely well through regular interactions. Being an Acuvue account manager is much more than just sales, it is about knowing your customer, understanding their needs and what is ultimately going to help them drive their own commercial and clinical offering. Setting strategies, analysing sales figures, promoting new products and even training/educating optometrists will all be part of the job.
- Work in accordance with the J&J Credo and our Values.
- Be the face of Acuvue and J&J Vision.
- Achieve your agreed objectives and sales targets.
- Effective territory planning, preparation and account management via the implementation of marketing / category initiatives and new product launches.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, marketplace, & competitors.
- Represent J&J Vision at regional and national clinical conferences.
- Demonstrate accurate and timely territory reporting including (CRM) systems.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in either a sales or customer facing environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally with a science or business focus.
- Full driving licence (no more than 3 points)
- Competent user of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and ideally CRM (or another reporting system)
- Ability to work both independently with superb personal accountability as well as within a team.
- Territory: West and North Yorkshire
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)