Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼(Medical Devices)
- 포지션: HEMA Supervisor (Health Economics & Market Access)
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) is a critical element of our market access strategies to ensure success in an increasingly challenging market environment. New regulations, a decision-making process where the clinician is no longer the only player, and a concept of value which is more and more based on evidence coming from clinical studies and derived economic value from our technologies and solutions, makes it a must that we equip ourselves with the required capabilities and convey a meaningful value-based message to our customers.
The HEMA Supervisor leads pricing & reimbursement for the launch and lifecycle management of assigned assets. S/he creates opportunities with a long-term strategy under general supervision, or using his/her judgment where needed.
1) Responsible for new and in-line product pricing & reimbursement
- Develops and executes reimbursement strategy for HIRA in collaboration with a cross-functional team, to ensure speed to market with optimal pricing
- Develops product dossier with relevant clinical and economic data for submission in coverage decisions
- Stakeholder communication: negotiates with government authorities and engages academic societies, key opinion leaders, and non-clinical stakeholders to address market access barriers
2) Develops a long-term HEMA strategy and leads strategic projects to address challenges from an evolving healthcare environment
- Anticipates key trends in health policy and analyzes organizational implications to prepare for environmental changes
- Develops a strong platform to support Business Units (BUs) based on a comprehensive understanding of relevant commercial and market access strategies
- Leads local industry association working groups and advocacy efforts to shape the environment for patient access
3) Identifies and solves issues on post-launch price management
- Understands specific price cut mechanisms and precisely anticipates impact to increase business predictability
- Develops negotiation strategy through collaboration with other cross-functional teams
4) Contributes to HEMA team operations
- Takes lead on regular and proactive communication with BUs
- Monitors ongoing reimbursement updates and informs on reimbursement guidelines
- Collaborates with regional and global HEMA partners
- Builds an effective team and develops an efficient organization
- At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in the life sciences or business
- At least 3 years experience in the medical industry with a strong understanding of healthcare policy, pricing and reimbursement system, Health Technology Assessment, and pricing decision-making processes gained through experience in payer negotiations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external partners
- Ability to drive open conversations and challenge the status quo in a professional and respectful way
- Fluency in English and Korean (both verbal and writing skills)
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2005801590W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)