Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
The role of Integrated Planning Director (IPD) is to lead the Regional Supply Planning team based in Zug and Plant Planning teams based across the European plants (approx. 60 people in total) to ensure we meet the key business goals of Customer Service (Unit Fill Rate) and Inventory ($’s and days).
The IPD position is a key E2E integrator role, needing to engage and manage many stakeholder groups (e.g. make, source, deliver, demand, S&OP, commercial, new product introduction teams etc). The IPD role is key to ensuring we continue to drive step change planning maturity improvements, working with the planning excellence team (GPEX).
- Manages supply planning, on a strategic and tactical level, to meet business objectives. Analyzes and manages related budgets. Monitors the shortages and surpluses of products. Oversees inventory level achievement and expense.
- Improves profitability through cost reduction, cost avoidance, and process improvements on a cross-functional basis (plants, affiliate supply chain, procurement, logistics, finance etc).
- Contributes to the shaping of End to End Regional Planning by integrating best in-class consumer supply chain design, processes, organization and capability.
- Ensures integrated supply chain optimization through leading supply step of the S&OP process, and support the overall S&OP process.
- Leads, coaches and motivates a big team to achieve objectives. Develops the people into regional roles (planner-buyer) to fully employ the E2E value stream concept. The primary focus is on growing people to influence and create value.
- Ensures the development of further technical advancement in supply planning and takes action to improve the effectiveness and / or efficiency of work processes together with the Planning Excellence Team.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of SAP and OMP based planning processes. Will be accountable for demonstrated use of SAP in planning modules.
- Acts as a leader for integrated planning in the Supply Chain Leadership Team and other formal governance bodies. Interacts with individuals and units within or outside his / her organization and is accountable for acting independently on issues/matters pertaining to his / her field.
- Works together other consumer sector regions to explore and implement efficiencies between regions.
- Works closely with the new product introduction teams to ensure we support launching new products on time.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in following areas; Manufacturing, Planning, Quality, logistics, customer service is required. Work experience within the Consumer sector and knowledge of Pharma products is an asset. A strong external customer and commercial focus is essential
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration is required.
- Experience with planning and comprehension of the value chain concept are of advantage
- Good track record of people management and shaping departmental culture. In this respect, the engagement and development of the people is a key objective
- Change agent skills are important to further develop the integrated planning E2E organisation
- Due to the matrix organizational structure, the ability to influence, facilitation skills and a track record of good stakeholder management at all levels is a must to succeed in the role
- High tolerance for ambiguity is required to drive and give direction in a constantly evolving supply chain landscape
- The ability to think strategically and act tactically and operationally is a key competence
- This position will require up to 20% travel both global and domestic
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)