Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the position of Sr. Director, Global Consumer Supply Chain Analytics, located in Mulund, India.
The Sr. Director, Global Consumer Supply Chain Analytics, will be responsible for driving a step change in the advanced analytics, data science and reporting capabilities of the end-to-end global consumer supply chain organization in Johnson & Johnson. Reporting into the Vice President, Global Consumer Planning, the Sr. Director of Global Consumer Analytics will play an integral part in defining, driving and executing the data and analytics strategy for the consumer health supply chain organisation.
- Define, develop and execute the analytics strategy, linking with critical stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment and synchronisation of the approach and core deliverables.
- Defines and operated and effective operating model for analytics delivery across regions and global teams for maximum value generation.
- Leads a large team of analysts, developers and data scientists who are responsible for the development of programming methods, processes and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse enterprise data and big data sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for operational teams and executive leadership groups across supply chain.
- Drives harmonization and standardization of our data, reporting and analytics solutions to drive efficiency.
- Ensures the right level data and analytics insights provided to all ongoing programs in the consumer supply chain & engaging with the project leaders.
- Identifies and communicates to stakeholders, meaningful, actionable insights from large data and metadata sources.
- Selects, develops, and evaluate personnel, ensuring the efficient operation of the function and a strong pipeline of data analytics talent for the future
- Liaises with regional senior leaders (VP and below) and their supply chain teams, to define & articulate our analytics strategy, roadmap and solutions.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering at a minimum. Specialization in mathematics, computer engineering, data science or advanced analytics fields is strongly preferred.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master in Data Science and/or PhD is also strongly preferred
- Strong international business acumen and demonstrated understanding of complex supply chain processes and systems; 12+ years working for or with large international (preferably consumer goods or healthcare) companies in the fields of data analytics, supply chain, engineering or computer science
- Diverse leadership experience managing large, complex teams of data scientists, engineers and/or analysts
- Proven leadership capability; Demonstrated ability to create a positive working environment and development culture within large technical teams
- Experience with data platforms (EDG / EDL, Azure, SAP HANA, Alteryx, Qlik, Tableau) is required.
- Experience in managing and working with a multi-regional and multi-functional team in a highly matrix environment is required.
- Proven ability to develop and drive a strategic roadmap – from vision to execution.
- Excellent prioritization and project management acumen.
- Excellent verbal and writing, cross-cultural communication skills and stakeholder engagement.
- 12+ years’ experience managing large, diverse teams; and/or
- 12+ years working in large, multi-national company with exposure to supply chain or supply chain projects; and/or
- 12+ years working in consulting related practices, delivering advanced analytics, data science and supply chain solutions to international clients
- Language: English – Strong professional working proficiency
- Travel: International travel required (Estimated 20% travel time)
- Certifications: PMP, FPX SME, lean / 6S Black Belt or equivalent certifications preferred.
- APICS certification (CPIM, CFPIM or CIRM) preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)