Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
- Collecting and validating inputs for project budget planning, preparation of the project plans, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Planning and allocation of project resources within the Requisition to Pay team, the tracking of time spent on respective projects and providing inputs for cross charging to respective projects
- Representing GS Procurement R2P (or Global Services Procurement) in projects impacting procurement activities
- End to end project delivery, starting with project intake, continuing through solution design, project charter definition, project plan definition, project execution and closure after the completion of hypercare
- Representing GS Procurement R2P or GS procurement in discussions with various stake holder groups including senior business leads
- Ensuring effective interaction takes place between the R2P Project team and other GS procurement service delivery teams (R2P, Contracting, Sourcing), ensuring full alignment exists for all projects
- Ensuring full compliance across all R2P processes
- Leading various projects in R2P or even across Procurement teams based upon request from the EMEA Regional R2P Lead
- Representing the EMEA region in global projects and collaborating closely with peers and colleagues in GS procurement in other regions
- Leading and managing the R2P Payments team, ensuring service delivery levels meet expectations
- People management, including, motivating, coaching, and developing team members (7 members of the R2P Payments team, and 6 R2P Project Implementation Specialists)
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business or Finance
- Knowledge of Procurement processes (Requisitioning, Purchase Order management, Invoicing, sourcing)
- Experience interacting with customers (customer service experience)
- Languages – English (an additional European language is a bonus)
- Builds strong business relationships based on transparency and trust
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to successfully drive and manage change
- Six Sigma Black and/or Green Belt is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)