At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Contract: Full time, Permanent contract
The Business Technology Lead is responsible for leading the local market information technology (IT) innovation environment, is accountable for all IT delivery for Janssen companies in Central Europe & Baltics and participates in the Midsized Markets IT Leadership Team that leads the function through the +14 markets that form MSM.
- Become the technology “go-to person” for our business by developing deep insights into the needs of our pharmaceutical business and connecting with patient associations, customers, markets and external IT communities.
- Anticipate industry and market trends, challenge the status quo and act as change agent within the local environment to demonstrate the power of our IT offerings and help business to adopt standard methodologies and harmonized IT solutions.
- Act as a bridge between business and IT, understand core internal IT products and how they drive business value, act as critical contact point for IT and IT service delivery, guide business partners towards standard solutions.
- Deliver results by encouraging and mobilizing people, involving all necessary parties (e.g. medical, sales, marketing, market access, compliance, regional technical experts) in our work. Demonstrate an enterprise-wide attitude around solution development.
- Provide strong people leadership, including conducting performance management, development and career conversations to J&J standards.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the business by attending key meetings/reviewing key strategy documents.
- Actively contribute to the in-market BTL Network, build an understanding of business practice in other EMEA countries, use standard methodology to deliver rapid business value and build alignment between Product Lines & business objectives through shared market opportunities/challenges
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with technologies in areas such as digital, data and analytics and customer relationship management.
- 2+ years in a people leadership/management role.
- Proven track record of delivery in complex, ambiguous and changing environments, adhering to essential regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- Big picture attitude with the ability to zoom in and out of details, balancing both technical and strategic demands
- Genuine passion for technology, understanding how things work and a clear vision for applying technology to bring value to businesses/customers
- Business and results orientated, able to build effective relationships with customers, teams, suppliers, partners etc.
- Proficient in English (German is an advantage)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Kft. (8396)