GMED Healthcare BV is the European Trading and Distribution Company for all goods of the Hospital Medical Devices (HMD) sector of J&J, managing a network of Distribution Centers and the related in and outgoing material flows. As part of the MD Global Supply Chain, it is a central entity that owns all goods and manages financial flows related to European distribution for Hospital Medical Devices EMEA and affiliate deliveries from Europe to rest of world.
This is a position within the Supply Chain Finance Team will report to the GMED Compliance Lead –and will be responsible for driving a strong financial internal control environment throughout end-to-end processes for Supply Chain. Promoting a culture of compliance across the team, ensuring that everyone is clear on their compliance responsibility. Also, will manage record management for GMED, BCP (Business Continuity Plan) for GMED and will be supporting the supply chain finance group for other activities as required.
The role requires strong collaboration with other Supply Chain Finance groups and is a position which provides a great opportunity to consolidate financial knowledge, assuring financial integrity and compliance.
- Responsible for coordinating compliance activities to create and maintain a strong internal control environment, ensuring that the required documentation, policies and procedures are aligned with latest Corporate SOX & WWP requirements
- Assess financial and business risks associated with the control environment, help design and implementation of internal controls and make recommendations for continuous process improvements
- Coordinate audit planning and execution for audits (internal/external). Manage relationships with business partners, internal and external auditors to ensure that audit requirements are successfully met
- Manage user access and segregation of duties review processes for specific systems
- Develop SOX 404 plans, including testing and monitoring, where embedded audit programs are not in place while proactively communicate and report on findings and status
- Support Supply Chain Finance team group for other finance related activities as required
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Preferable but not required degree in Economics or Finance
- Audit or Compliance experience
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and J&J policies and procedures (e.g. WWP & ICH, SOX 404)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Technology proficiency in MS office (Strong MS Excel skills are required)
- Ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Resilient and flexible to change, ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Possess and promote values consistent with J&J Credo