The Demand Planning Associate Manager is responsible for generating accurate, consensus forecasts using past trends and merging this with sales and marketing indexes, developing demand scenarios (risks & opportunities), supporting marketing in developing product portfolio plans, as well as improving overall metrics. He/she builds reciprocal partnerships with both commercial, supply chain and financial partners and ensures that community of country Demand Planners are informed and aligned with Franchise strategies, supporting consistency in approach through the country S&OP process.
1. Leads local S&OP processes within franchise team
2. Collaborates with key stakeholders in demand management, aligning on monthly rolling forecast and ensuring it is in line with latest trend and business strategies
3. Identifies demand/supply gap vs business target and determines opportunities to close gap
4. Understands market trends and identify forecast improvement strategies to deliver critical metrics including Mean Absolute Percentage Error (MAPE), Forecast Bias, customer service and inventory targets
5. Ensure monthly review of statistical forecasts, forecast models used, and regular history correction
6. Ensure data integrity in planning systems to allow for accurate forecasting
7. Provide monthly or weekly Demand Planning reports (MAPE, consumption reports etc.)
8. Collaborating with project management team and APSC to ensure on-time demand/supply planning and execution towards launch
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Business, or Logistics
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
4 or more years of experience in demand planning / statistical forecasting
Proficiency in SAP and planning tools.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
Excellent influencing and communication skills, with the proven ability to adapt messaging to the audience and through different means of communication (presentation, writing, calls)
Ability to keep a helicopter view, focusing on development and execution of short, mid, and long-term strategies
Proficiency to lead discussions and projects with cross-functional partners
Strong analytical, systems, and numerical skills with capability to master complexity
Process attitude, ability to understand complex network processes
Demonstrated bias for continuous improvement, problem solving and decision-making ability
Superior team player who keeps humble and calm under challenging situations
Strong customer focus (internal & external)
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ