Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products.
Lead a high performing team while creating annual business plans and strategies for growth for our Woolworths NZ business. In this dynamic role you will be part of our Sales Leadership team and report into our Country Director. Day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Critical key stakeholder development at customer level from inventory/buying level through to top to top engagement.
- Management of multiple customer requests, customer NPI project management and promotional planning and forecasting
- Reviewing market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates
- Coaching and developing your team to set them up for continued success
- Manage regular internal reporting processes ensuring data integrity
- Translate insights into viable category strategies and plans that create value
It’s all about YOU
This is a strategic national role for someone who enjoys working in a complex and varied environment. To be successful, you will demonstrate the following experience and attributes:
- FMCG sales experience ideally within a large grocery channel
- Ability to create genuine partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders through effective networking and with sophisticated influencing skills
- Analytically and commercially strong, with the ability to understand and interpret complex data
- People leadership experience with a demonstrated track record of developing others
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
New Zealand-Auckland Region--
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)