The Professional Marketing Managers role is to deliver our Professional Business plan objectives including the strategic development of our Rx related Self Care (Over the Counter Medicines) brand portfolio. Key to the delivery will be the development and support of the company’s strategic Professional plan, outstanding executional focus and strong cross-functional collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders.
Owns and manages a market leading professional marketing agenda:
- Support the development of the company’s long-term strategic plan on influencer marketing
- Develop and manage the annual Prof. Marketing plans and budget
- Develop and evolve knowledge and expertise for all Rx/OTC key therapeutic areas
- Understand the Rx/OTC market dynamics as well as patient and prescriber attitudes
- Development of all promotional materials related to the Rx/OTC strategy in close cooperation with Marketing, Medical and Regulatory
- Development of Rx/OTC promotional multichannel campaigns (in collaboration with Marketing) specific for the profession
- Review and evaluate market research/trends and competitor information and test market activities and create reports utilizing the data
- Support and comply with the organizations’ duty of care obligations, in pharmacovigilance, regulatory, quality and medical information
Develop and drive a strong program leveraging professionals as influencers:
- Play a proactive role in developing and managing relationships with KOLs
- Understand the Patient journey, identify key influencers and develop an omnichannel key influencer program
- Build Influencer capability
Be the key contact to our external GP team, coordinate and close follow up of the day-to-day activities of the GP team & support employees to ensure compliance with business plan objectives and company policies.
- Manage external 3rd party suppliers for detailing and distribution of samples towards doctors
- Visit doctors with representatives to capture insights and to feel the effect of the strategies and the marketing materials
- Drive Capabilities of Syndicated Team
- Values Based leader. Above all, you will value and demonstrate Integrity & Trust.
- Agility & Ownership. You will delight in taking ownership for opportunities and challenges & be nimble and agile to compliantly achieve success.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in commercial operations (sales & marketing) and customer faced experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- People management experience
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Dutch, French & English.
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Strategic & conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Flexible, entrepreneurial & proactive approach
- Structured, well-organized way of working with attention to detail
- High propensity for collaboration & cross functional ways of working.
- High propensity for analytics, data and IT systems.
- High propensity for people development
What does this role offer the right candidate?
- Be part of the Nr. 1 OTC company in Belgium and shape health outcomes for Belgian customers and patients.
- Opportunity to develop leadership styles
- Build strategic muscle – shape future professional marketing strategies.
- Obtain broader general management experience (via Commercial leadership meetings)
- Opportunity for future promotion, local and International experiences.
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)