Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
GLOBAL HEALTH SERVICES OPERATIONS LEAD CZ&SLOVAKIA
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The GHS Operational lead will be responsible for optimizing the development and execution of GHS strategies and standards for local operating companies, in the areas of Occupational Health, Wellness, Mental Wellbeing and Energy Management. GHS programs support improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Responsible for implementation of GHS strategy and site level GHS operational service delivery across sites, for all Occupational Health, Wellness & Health Promotion, EAP and Energy Management
- Drives health outcomes including reducing population health risks, managing and eliminating workplace health risks and supporting improved business outcomes through advancing employee health and wellbeing.
- Accountable for the GHS metrics, goals and outcomes delivered across defined geographic area and works with campus Lead to develop corrective action where necessary.
- Accountable for defined geographical area for quality assurance and process efficiencies, including supporting global strategies for the successful deployment of EHS Audit and QA guideline programs and systems for key data and metric tracking (e.g. HEART)
- Responsible for vendor management for all GHS vendors operating within the geographical area.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining country level, cross sector work processes and documentation
- Responsible for the defined geographical area for development of appropriate medical surveillance programs
- Lead process efficiencies and standardized work practices
- Lead vendor management for GHS vendors (in particular Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Program service providers)
- Understands local regulatory compliance and the global J&J requirements
- Conducts periodic performance and service satisfaction reviews with site leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Provides GHS technical assistance and support as needed across all locations.
- Supports the Campus Lead with any specific GHS activities in the defined geographical area, this can be, but is not limited to, integration and divestiture activities, implementation of new programs and global or regional health promotion activities.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Nursing/OH qualification preferred, or Master in Public Health
- 7+ years of GHS management experience preferred, track record in project management
- Business acumen and customer sensitivity.
- Leadership; ability to gain trust and influence at all levels; collaborative.
- Effective team development capability
- Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured; strong technical skills
- Ability to be business partner for different customers
- Compliance orientation
- Ability to work in a matrix, team oriented environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)