Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
For this role you will support the delivery of technology our customers love! At SPI you will be part of one of the driving forces of customer success by coordinating the preparation and delivery of hardware that offer extraordinary utility and joy of use, end-to-end. Also, you laser-focus on a great documentation of hardware and software products around our Operating Room Experience (OX). You flourish in an environment that promotes purpose, autonomy, and mastery.
- Manage hardware provisioning from request via shipped to used-inside-the-operating room (OR)
- Take care of new orders and troubleshoot any problems
- Make hardware and software ready-to-be-used
- Process hardware complaints and ensure timely exchange with our suppliers
- Support the team with the skills needed to document or research information
- Contribute actively to a healthy and collaborative team culture, which collectively drives the products, makes quick decisions and owns the products end-to-end
- You have hands-on experience with computer hardware
- You have basic knowledge about how to use Windows operating system
- You already desk researched bigger topics on the internet successfully
- You created technical documentation for a specific project? Perfect!
- You have experience in healthcare or a highly regulated sector? Wonderful!
- You are preferably studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Medical Technology. Any other field paired with high technical affinity is also welcome.
- You are used to working autonomously
- You have an eye for details
- You love technology
- You’re highly self-directed and self-organized for focus
- Your passion is inspiring and motivating beyond your teammates
- Good English is mandatory, German is a plus
Surgical Process Institute (7932).