J&J Consumer - Supply Chain HR Generalist (Temporary Contract)
Your job alert was successfully created.
• Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organizational design, development and change.
• Facilitates structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance and to enable the organization to accomplish its goals.
• Advises and counsels leaders and managers in resolving complex employee relations issues.
• Educates clients on the appropriate application of relevant compensation philosophy, initiatives, strategies, the alternatives, and potential impact on the business.
• Provides group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees on a variety of human capital issues.
• Partners with line leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent, and technical capability pipeline.
• Resolves employee relations issues through ensuring accurate interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs.
• Use analytics tools (including WorkforceDNA) to derive insights to inform talent and HR strategies in support of local, sector, regional and/or enterprise business goals.
• Liase with Talent Acquisition, Employee&Labour Relations to sustain a “One Hr” environment.
• STRATEGY LEADER: Understands business strategies to bring innovative HR solutions to achieve business goals
• BUSINESS MINDSET: Understands how market conditions, economic, financial, legal and compliance factors connect, interact, and impact business objectives
• TRUSTED PARTNER: Uses an employee-and customer-focused mindset to bring unique expertise, serving as a collaborative and valuable partner
• ANALYTIC CAPABILITIES: Leverages business and HR data to manage performance, generate insights, and drive evidence-based decision making
• STRATEGIC TALENT MINDSET: Designs and implements people strategies to build organizational capabilities and achieve enterprise strategic goals
• INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS: Designs and integrates HR practices into unified solutions to business problems that build organizational capabilities
• CHANGE LEADERSHIP: Leads an organization to anticipate, manage, and sustain change
• OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE: Delivers operational excellence and continuous improvement
• TECHNOLOGY ADVOCATE: Leverages innovative service delivery tools for a competitive advantage to find, develop, engage, and advance talent
Master’s Degree desired (ideally in Law, Business Economics, Psychology).
• Minimum of 2 years HR experience, preferably in an international environment. Experience in multinational companies is mandatory (preferably headquartered in UK or USA) with great reputation in HR management and human capital development (ideally in Pharmaceutical, HealthCare, TLC, IT, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Automotive, sectors);
• An experience in a Pharmaceutical environment would be appreciated.
• Wide set of competencies in all the HR subjects (Labour Law, Relations with Unions, Compensation& Benefits, HR Development and Training, Recruiting and Selection, Organization, etc.).
• Previous manufacturing experience desired.
• Broad cross-cultural experience. Ability to “flex” across different types of cultures, works, complexities, business situations and matrix partners.
• Experience in performing effectively in a matrix, cross- functional and team environment.
• Demonstrated use of communication and change management strategies/tactics to influence new ways of thinking and working.
• Project management skills.
• Fluent in Italian and English (Written and spoken)
We offer one year contract
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)