Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
- 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼(Medical Devices)
- 포지션: Head of Korea HEMA
- 근무지: 서울시 용산구
- 근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
J&J Medical Korea is recruiting for a Head of HEMA (Health Economics and Market Access), located in Seoul, Korea.
Health Economics & Market Access (HEMA) is a critical element of our market access strategies to ensure success in an increasingly challenging market environment. New regulations, decision-making processes where the clinician is no longer the only player, and a concept of value which is more based on clinical and economic evidence for our technologies and solutions, make it a must that we equip ourselves with the required capabilities and convey a meaningful value-based message to our customers, in collaboration with cross-functional team. In addition, proactively monitor and shape access related environments and policies are critical. Within this context, the purpose of the role is to lead the Health Economics and Market Access activities in the country.
1. Ensure reimbursement strategy development and implementation for new products as well as maintenance and optimizing reimbursement strategies for listed products.
2. Accountable for setting the overall HEMA strategy for Korea, including all strategic and business planning as well as the development, management and tracking of Korea HEMA G&Os and budgets. Partners at the country level to align on priorities and resourcing for business objectives across all Business units and North Asia area managing director.
3. Proactively monitor and shape access/reimbursement/funding/HTA (Health Technology Assessment)/DRG (Diagnosis Related Group) related policies.
4. Timely provide input to regional HEMA team for new product introduction based on local reimbursement and market access needs.
5. Lead and direct HEMA teams in Korea. Develop and execute local organizational and talent strategy and talent development plans.
6. Provide input into evidence generation strategy for new product development and identify local opportunities for Health Economic evidence generation if relevant.
7. Support the adaptation and local approval of regionally developed HEMA tools, translating complex messages into simple statements that can easily be articulated by commercial team.
1) Advanced degree (MS, MPH, PhD, MHA, MBA) in healthcare or economics or outcomes research or healthcare related field is preferred.
2) Minimum 10 years of experience in healthcare industry, including HEMA experience.
3) Demonstrated experience and/or expertise in following areas: Market access, Reimbursement, Health Policy, Health Technology Assessment, Diagnosis-Related Group.
4) Proven ability to understand business strategy; translate it into HEMA solutions that support the company’s business goals
5) Ability to work from strategy development through to execution and value creation in a dynamic organization.
6) Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and manage a team of professionals.
7) Track record of working effectively to shape the market and influence key decision makers
8) Proven ability of team work with local cross-functional team
9) Experience of managing budget
10) Proficient language skills in English, both verbal and written
11) Ability to manage multiple demands, with a systematic approach to prioritization and organization of resources.
12) Experience working successfully in complex matrix environments.
13) Deeper understanding in healthcare sector, particularly Medical Device or Pharmaceuticals.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2005800580W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
South Korea-Kangnam-ku-Seoul-LS Yongsan Tower, 191, Hangkangro-dong 175
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)