"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
The plant senior financial analyst position in Neuchâtel supports the Ethicon manufacturing plant and financial management team. The position is responsible for month-end close and works closely with production to understand business impact on the financial results as well as educate/inform department(s) on cost divers and variances. This position provides the candidate with opportunities to identify, lead, and drive process improvements, while working in a team environment and interact with multiple functions across the organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You are the finance partner to other business functions in the manufacturing plant. While managing inventory, production and capital expenditures, you provide business rationale, make recommendations for decisions with short- and long-term focus and influence outcome using fact-based data.
- You support the plant controller’s efforts for driving finance process improvements by identifying efficiency opportunities and participating in their implementation.
- You are responsible for the assigned elements of the business plan and work with management to complete action items. You apply business knowledge to challenge business partners on assumptions.
- You support the local plant process for standard costing and proactively investigate variances.
- You actively participate in Biosurgery strategic and value stream project initiatives.
- You maintain the highest compliance standards while processing day-to-day tasks and assigned monthly/quarterly journal entries, accounting controls and reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance (required).
- Proficient spoken and written English (required).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (required).
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent problem-solving skills and able to work independently
- Action oriented and able to work to tight deadlines
- A team player with a positive, can do attitude and agility to flex multiple work streams fluidly
What we offer: You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a finance team onsite in a manufacturing plant. You will gain a broad finance perspective on what it takes to manage a production plant and a J&J affiliate in general. You will be coached on your competencies to work in cross-functional teams and to present finance in projects that drive change and innovation in the Biosurgery franchise.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)