Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
GS EMEA is the Johnson & Johnson Regional GS center in Europe, delivering compliant financial services to J&J affiliates across the EMEA region.
The Position of Senior Finance Analyst LE Accounting is responsible for the accurate and complete reporting of data required for LE based reporting to CTC and coordination of Statutory Audits for all companies in GS EMEA scope
- Support planning and coordination of external audits
- Thorough understanding of the audit process and ability to liaise closely with CTC contacts, auditors and tax advisors
- Apply a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Key point of contact for Johnson & Johnson Country Tax Centres (CTCs) in local markets
- US GAAP Legal Entity data provision to CTCs for the purposes of tax reporting to Corporate (LR reporting) for Actual and plan data
- Key point of contact within the group on all technical statutory accounting queries and be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with CTCs and external audit teams (PwC and tax authorities as required)
- Provide specific guidance and support on complex business issues and financial system issues so that overall control is maintained
- Ensure consistent processes to deliver data for local financial statements & local statistical submissions
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Keeping businesses compliant with various local, state, and federal tax regulations
- Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Previous job experience in one of the Big4 Audit companies advantage
- Strong accounting background
- US GAAP closing experience
- Great analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Proven business partnering skills (especially with external audit teams)
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Appreciation of local GAAP differences and adjustments from US GAAP
- Willingness to travel (10%) to local markets
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)