Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neurosciences, pain & analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives, and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceuticals is recruiting for Zonal Medical Advisor for Reimbursed business for India Franchise, located in Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi
- Provide scientific and technical support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and academic centers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on the products and focused areas of therapeutic interest.
- Gathering customer insights and conveying them back to the franchise team
- Receiving and processing scientific information requests received from physicians
- Ideate, design, develop and deliver innovative and engaging scientific activities for healthcare practitioners (HCPs), to shape therapy area, in alignment with the overall franchise plan
- Assist in the initiation, oversight and follow up of the clinical studies and medical projects initiated within Reimbursed business for India (e.g. post marketing clinical activities such as registry/database projects, epidemiological surveys, post-authorization studies (phase IV), IIS projects, etc.): all activities to comply with applicable GCP, local laws, guidelines, codes of practices and the Company standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Deliver valuable scientific, unbiased and accurate scientific presentations to physicians, individually or in groups (meetings, clinical sessions, etc.), as needed.
- Address all scientific therapy area related queries from HCPs in a timely manner
- Participate in the selection process to identify appropriately qualified physicians the Company would wish to engage in collaborative efforts – such as potential research collaborations, or lecture/meeting support (Advisory Board Meetings, Congresses, Symposia, etc.); and to ensure a high level of scientific or educational integrity in these collaborative efforts.
- Develop awareness and understanding of competitor intelligence – for e.g.: prospective product launches, studies, positioning, etc. – and communicate, where appropriate, within the Company.
- Continuous and consistent support to the Medical Affairs/Marketing teams in gathering insights and feedbacks from HCPs and Patients for more impactful brand/franchise strategy
- Attend relevant Scientific Societies’ meetings and Conferences, and gather relevant insights – such as key areas of scientific/company interest, new trends in diagnosis, monitoring and treatments in the therapeutic area stronghold, etc.
- Support sales/marketing/medical affairs team areas to develop their scientific and technical expertise through the delivery of scientific update presentations.
- Ensure up to date knowledge of products uses and external data.
- Ensure regular training and scientific fitment of the sales team
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
- MD in Pharmacology
- Experience – 0-2 years
- Has a Post Graduate Medical Degree in Pharmacology (Preferable) or Allied Sciences and expresses keen interest in developing and maintaining expert knowledge across various therapies of Janssen or medical research in general.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment
- Demonstrates skill to build stakeholder partnerships by giving relevant examples
- Understands importance of compliant behavior in Industry
- Demonstrates self-motivation & other leadership skills by giving relevant examples
- A good command over spoken and written English.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)