Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
- Processing invoices (upon request) and manual payment requests according to defined procedures, SLA & KPI’s, accounting principles and legislation.
- Monitoring for unusual activity or overdue items and apply the defined procedure to resolve or adjust discrepancies or errors.
- Processing and supporting AP related inbound enquiries and where required, resolve issues to avoid negative impact to operational SLA's and KPI’s.
- Producing reports, schedules, and summaries for operational activities or business reviews.
- Reconcile reminders and supplier statements to ensure completeness including investigation and resolution of differences.
- Supporting Business transition related to AP processes to ensure successful delivery
- Engaging in periodic cross departmental alignment activities to facilitate end-to-end process optimization
- Processing and supporting internal and external audit requests and requirements
- Providing support and supervision to outsourced AP Clerks (invoice processing service provider), applying available tools, procedures and methods to maintain high standards, quality and results in line with defined SLA’s
- Actively seeking and identifying opportunities for process improvements and develop or help to establish ways to implement the resulting solutions
- Ensure working instructions and procedures are complete and up to date and audit controls are fully functioning and adequate.
- Back-up and assist RTP (AP) Team Lead with team coordination, development opportunities and activities.
- Provide training on AP related processes and activities
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Approx. 1 year of experience in Procurement or Finance (AP area)
- Advanced level of English
- Focus on detail and good communication skills
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)