Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
The Payroll Specialist will have responsibility for processing a full in-house payroll for a number of Legal entities in a dynamic environment.
The role is part of a country wide team responsible for ensuring all payrolls delivered are timely, accurate and aligned with Company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Processing of payroll for all Johnson & Johnson employees using Megapay payroll software ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all payroll cycles.
- Execute processes to support the preparation of payroll processing including the simulation of payroll runs and audit reports and validations.
- Maintain payroll Master Data in accordance with operational procedures and payroll policies.
- Support the management of mass uploads files and reconciliations.
- Enforce interface processing controls and timely handling of Interface and processing errors.
- Provide direct customer service to employees with high quality, professional and timely responses to queries via salesforce ticketing/ shared service calls.
- Ensuring month and year-end payroll returns are complete, accurate and timely.
- Maintain all payroll records as required by revenue and J&J Data Retention Records in line with GDPR.
- Engaging with internal and external customers to meet service delivery requirements.
- Processing Ex-Pat assignments setting up deductions according to contract, coordinating the calculation of hypo-tax etc.
- Manage and Process Shared Based Compensation.
- Collaboration with HR Admin and other functions/vendors/partners to ensure consistent accurate flow of information and received within payroll deadlines for processing.
- Support T&A Analyst as required.
- Actively challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement, participate in process improvement projects & efficiencies automation.
- Support the execution of the SOX Program (404).
- Support internal audits, external audits (PwC), Pension audits and government audits.
- Ensure culture of compliance is reinforced continuously within the team
Knowledge skill and ability requirements:
- IPASS Payroll Technician/Payroll Diploma
- Finance/Accounting Degree/ CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years
Additional knowledge, skills, abilities and experience required.
- Previous experience in Payroll and Time and Attendance operations required.
- Experience with Payroll applications required.
- A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them
- Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skilfully and confidently with internal partners and colleagues to develop ideas, find opportunities, and influence outcomes.
- An effective teammate, with developed communication and negotiation skills to focus on building and maintaining positive relationships with the Payroll process partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer inquiries and requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills including proven fundamentals in Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively, independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to use own initiative and communicate/collaborate effectively at all levels.
- Fluent English Speaker
Johnson & Johnson; Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)