"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Our Team in Zuchwil is offering:
PACKAGE DEVELOPMENT – 6 MONTHS
(beginning in September/October 2020)
DePuy Synthes part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. The industry, regulatory requirements and customer expectations are in a constant change. This has a direct impact on Package Development.
For our Headquarters in Zuchwil, Solothurn we are looking for a highly committed student to support our package development team in the areas of design, development, testing and production scale-up of new packaging components and systems.
- Work independently on smaller package development subprojects
- Support tasks related to the package design, coordinate package testing and continuous improvement projects
- Create and update packaging documentations, presentations and samples
- During your internship you will receive a deep insight into the medical device industry and familiarize yourself with packaging requirements in terms of design, regulations and voice of customer
- You are studying packaging technology and you have a desire for medical technology
- You are pursuing an engineering degree and you have a desire for packaging
- You bring good ideas and motivation and put these ideas into action
- You are a communicator with the ability to influence others
- You are interested in the interdepartmental work in a regulated environment
- You are goal-oriented and independent. You have self-initiative and team spirit
- Basic English is required
You will be part of a multinational team and work on multiple projects in different stages of the package development process. During the internship, you will have the opportunity to come up with and work on your own topic in the context of medical device packaging besides the regular tasks assigned.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes GmbH (7111)