The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions.
The values that guide our decision-making are spelled out in Our Credo. Put simply, Our Credo challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first to always deliver clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
DePuy Synthes Trauma is market leader within the trauma segment in Sweden. To maintain and develop our position further we are now recruiting an Area Account Manager for DePuy Synthes Trauma Uppland, Västmanland, Dalarna and Gävleborg district in Sweden to bring this business to the next level.
As Area Account Manager, you have the full responsibility for your own territory. As AAM, you will be in close contact with your customers, doctors, nurses and other stakeholders. You strive for new ways to grow the business, gain market shares, are relation oriented and understand the value of stakeholder management.
- Take full responsibility and be accountable for the overall business performance for your product portfolio including draw commercial conclusions and take appropriate action.
- Establish and execute sales strategies to achieve the budget in your territory.
- Gain and retain excellent relationships with our customers and relevant KOLs.
- You will train and educate the users in product related matters, attend surgeries and keep an overall professional service level to the customers.
- Continue to develop the existing business and identify new possibilities within your territory.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics, legal requirements and JnJ policies.
- Experience in any or several of: sales in medical device or any relevant background in the medical device industry/hospital/medical background (e.g. sales-person, or-nurse, physiotherapist or similar)
- Preferred to live in the area of Uppland, Västmanland or Gävleborg.
- Knowledge of the orthopedic and medical device environment in general and the Trauma business in particular is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both in writing and the spoken language.
- You have a high level of social skills and are communicative.
- Professional and business minded.
We are looking for highly motivated, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You share our passion for patient care and meeting customer needs together with a strong business acumen. The candidate must be able to act with short notice and handle several parallel ongoing customer activities. You will join a team with highly experienced colleagues and will have high impact in shaping the trauma business in your district together with the team members.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re committed to making a positive impact on the world—and we know our employees are our most valuable resource in that mission. We offer you to join a team of highly experienced colleagues, a stimulating company culture, personal development and interesting career opportunities.
To apply and get additional information
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)