Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
- Manage supplier communications, including sourcing event invitations, issue resolution, pricing terms negotiations, and contracting
- Assess change needs, impacts, and stakeholder management activities and support change management integration activities
- Manage the purchase order process, including selecting suppliers and verifying budget alignment
- Perform supplier negotiations
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting, and enable updates in ERP systems
- Receive, analyze, and resolve supplier inquiries, disputes, and payment discrepancies
- Perform one-off exception purchases, negotiate final pricing terms, and select suppliers based on singular demand
- Perform data analytics, forecast demand, and identify baselines for purchasing that meet prioritized business requirements
- Prioritize and validate potential strategic options, determine the benefits cases for these options, and measure the performance against established KPI benchmarks
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A Bachelor degree is required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of procurement experience is required
- Advanced level of English is a must, another language (Spanish, Italian, German, French or Dutch) is a big advantage
- Experience working in a shared service center is preferred
- Previous buying experience (high frequency tactical buying) preferred
- Knowledge of Procurement processes is required
- Working knowledge of Procurement systems (ERP, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
- Demonstrated effectively working remotely with business partners
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)