The Supply Network Planning Analyst is part of Ethicon Wound Closure Global Supply Network Planning team, he/she is accountable to provide supply feedback for tender and highly disruptive orders through standardized processes, is also responsible for, but not limited, some key steps in the global Sales and Operational Planning processes, he/she add value to the organization through the global demand roll up, creating and consolidating key information as well as preparing key documentation for the S&OP process. In addition to the monthly processes, the Supply Network Planning Analyst has the responsibility to run yearly review and update of the Supply chain planning parameters and master data.
Under and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Perform activities assigned to supply network planning analyst described in the procedure PR0010437.
- Ensure available to promise feedback for tenders and highly disruptive orders supply.
- Responsible to monitor and report global inventory health, highlighting challenges such potential service risks, and inventory target challenges.
- Provide support for Advance Planning System enhancement opportunities requested by the SNP team.
- Provide support for Inventory management activities and optimization initiatives.
- Provide analysis for Business Plan process.
- Ensure activities performed are compliant with the Ethicon Quality System.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Proficient user of Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Basics of SQL
- Understand the End to End Planning process
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Professional English proficiency
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS & INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
- This position reports to the Global Supply Network Planning Manager
- Host business meetings with other functions
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- European Logistics Center
- Travel up to 10%
European Logistics Center (8785)