Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $80 billion in sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for the Head of Facilities Management (FM) for the EMEA region. This role can be based in major J&J locations in EMEA. Hub locations in Switzerland, UK, Italy, and Belgium will be considered.
The Regional Lead is a key executive role with overall accountability for driving FM capabilities for the EMEA region across the J&J enterprise. Reporting to the VP, Engineering & Property Services EMEA & Global Facilities Management Governance, this role is accountable for Financials (savings, budgets, and capital), Compliance, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Safety, Business alignment (CRM), people leadership and development, and Program deployment. This role is responsible for delivering standardized and consistent FM services within a region while driving deep alignment with the Center of Excellence (COE) and external vendors. This position is accountable for building deep partnerships with support partner functions and key business customers in the Supply Chain and non-Supply Chain organizations and in alignment with the E & PS CRM model. As part of the CRM model, this position is the Global FM single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for Make Consumer Health. The successful candidate for this role will have strong experience in facilities along with rich experience of managing a robust, mission driven, global and largely outsourced organization.
- Manage regional FM employees including Sub-Regional Directors, Service Managers, Micro-Region Leads and Site Agnostic leads
- Provide fiduciary oversight and performance management oversight of operating and capital budgets
- Global FM SPOC for Make Consumer Health
- Establish and maintain needed relationships with multiple levels of business in region and ensure alignment of FM capability to support business strategy
- Leverage and advance strategic partner relationships to drive high performance culture
- Provide input on global/regional decision-making and drive disciplined decision making in region
- Drive accountability relative to facilities assets and enable sustainable cost reduction
- Promote standardized internal and external best practices
- Increase focus on and importance of regional facilities policies, guidelines, processes and mandates while eliminating sector driven silos
- Provide consistency and visibility across regional, corporate and business unit activity
- Establish and enforce methodologies to generate savings (e.g., cost savings, cost avoidance, etc.)
- Maintain global/regional oversight, implementation and continuity for FM business recovery plan
- Support and foster innovation to maintain FM relevance and build new capabilities
- Attract, develop and retain talent to ensure the people with the right skills and motivations meet business needs and are in the right place at the right time
- Establish a culture of uncompromising legal and regulatory compliance and ensure needed programs and capability to support and implement
- Align with peers within E&PS to ensure an end-to-end focus across respective E&PS teams and in connecting to internal customers’ business needs
- Act as single-point-of-contact with a segment MAKE function, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc., or equivalent, is required
- Master's degree in facilities management, engineering, business, architecture, etc., or equivalent, is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of CRE / facilities experience is required
- Certifications (e.g., CFM, MCR, SLCR) are preferred
- Proven leadership skill set
- Influencing, collaboration
- Experience managing large geographically dispersed teams
- Considerable expertise in business disciplines, decision-making, and assessing risks
- Demonstrated experience of regional collaboration, completion of significant programs, and people development
- Experience in working with and socializing strategies with executive leadership
- Preferred experience leading real estate and / or facilities function at large, multinational enterprises with manufacturing sites
- Insight-driven to uncover unmet needs. Translate these needs into viable solutions that create value
- Specific experience around risk management, quality, safety, and compliance
- Knowledge of business strategy and projected business unit requirements for the workplace, infrastructure, and facilities, including impact on the portfolio plan
- Up to 40% domestic and international travel is required
- English language fluency is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Cilag GmbH International (8525)