About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are now looking for a Commercial Lead – Sweden for our therapeutic areas Hematology, Oncology and Pulmonary Hypertension
Introduction and Overview
The purpose of the Commercial Director Hematology, Oncology and Pulmonary Hypertension is responsible to drive the business in our industry leading portfolio of medicines for the treatment of blood cancers, prostate cancer and pulmonary hypertension. The commercial director leads a set of sales and marketing professionals who shape and lead the go to market strategy in Sweden. Where agreed, they co-create the EMEA strategy to best represent the needs of the Swedish market.
The commercial director is an active member of the Swedish leadership team and ensures interpersonal alignment with external partners to build a balanced commercial organization. This position reports directly to Cluster Managing Director & Managing Director Sweden.
Objectives of the Position
- Develop, a cross-functional business strategy in line with global and regional business strategies for all products in their care.
- Translate the Swedish cross-functional business strategy into annual brand plans. per therapeutic area, including financial forecast and resource allocation plan.
- Ensure that local customer needs and insights are reflected in the brand strategies and in the overall go to market strategy for Sweden.
- Optimize investments across the therapeutic areas’ product portfolios by making informed decisions on trade-offs across the areas.
- Ensure detailed implementation of brand plans in Sweden through cross-functional teams.
- Lead and ensure the timely preparation of product launches.
- Lead, handle and develop therapeutic area Business Leads to their full potential and ensure efficient utilization.
- Track and report the business performance, identify deviations and recommend operational and strategic options to improve the commercial performance.
- Build and be an excellent partner with European functions and committees.
- Represent Sweden with European teams by participating themselves or by delegating to a team member.
- Update the Nordic Leadership team on brand strategies, ambition levels and business plan assumptions.
- Develop and be an outstanding partner with key prescribers, patient groups and policy makers, to continuously monitor and shape the external environment at a senior level.
- Participate in the local country management team.
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent teammate with good interpersonal skills, ability to influence and interact efficiently with internal and external customers.
- Ability to combine strategic foresight and operational excellence.
- Ability to recognize market complexity and act with courage promoting compliance to drive business.
- Ability to evaluate trade-offs between potential costs and benefits and act accordingly.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, virtual, matrix environment and lead cross-functional teams without authority.
- Adherence to directions, policies, and/or legal guidelines.
- Ability to guide and provide feedback to improve performance of individuals and/or groups.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, business administration or similar fields, or equivalent (required).
- A minimum of 5 years of healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience (required).
- Experience with people leadership and talent development responsibility (required).
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in comparable roles (preferred).
- Experience with budget responsibility (required).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (required).
- High proficiency in spoken and written Swedish (preferred).
- High proficiency in spoken and written English (required).
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)