About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Introduction and Overview
The purpose of the In-field Execution Coach is to ensure the highest impact possible in terms of quality and quantity across all aspects and functions which face customers.
The role encompasses coaching on interaction models as maximizing all available digital channels. The role focuses on all customer facing roles across Sales, Medical Affairs, and Public Affairs but does not have direct line leadership to them. As such, the role ensures, in alignment with the Learning and Development Manager, that all customer facing employees are equipped to perform with maximum impact through all available channels.
The role provides standardized and regular coaching reports back to line leaders to enable them to steer their direct reports to enhanced customer impact.
In Field Execution Coach
Objectives of the Position
- Field based role spent co-travelling with all customer facing functions providing coaching and guidance against standardized interaction models.
- Ensure that training and sales materials are always updated and meaningful for the organization’s internal and external partners.
- Continuously co-create development plans for each customer facing employee with the employee him/herself.
- Engage in training activities to upskill own knowledge, skills and capabilities particularly in reference to new digital methods of interaction that can be used to improve overall customer facing impact.
- Work in close collaboration with the digital and customer strategy teams to improve non F2F impact and evolve omnichannel with the teams.
- Proactively build and maintain an overview of existing and potential channels of sales alongside clear recommendations and planning of actions that will further penetrate all channels.
- Provide frequent performance feedback of individual employees to their respective line leaders as to ensuring a continuous development.
- Drive and take ownership of building and subsequently formalizing a consistent feedback system throughout the organization as well as building a ladder of improvement tailored to the different functions.
What you will need to succeed
- Outspoken external focus and strong desire to meet customers.
- Desire and ability to develop others to perform and their best with attention toward guidance and feedback.
- Ability and flair for motivating individuals to accomplish organizational goals.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to convey them in compelling manner.
- Deep understanding of sales process and related theories. Ability to translate this into concrete guidance about how to structure customer meetings for all functions.
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of different communication channels and their respective value and distinctiveness. Experience with how omnichannel joins the touchpoints for the customer leading to a consistent and unified experience.
- Ability to structure information intake, absorb new knowledge and pass on to customer facing staff.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar fields (required).
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (required).
- High proficiency in spoken and written English (required).
- Project Management experience (required).
- Background in sales/customer facing activities and management (preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in comparable roles or consistent record of mentoring high performing team(s) in healthcare industry (preferred).
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience (preferred).
- A valid driver’s license (required).
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the posting period. The final application date is: 2020-03-01. We reserve the rights to close down the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)